Info flash

Rejoignez nous, vivez l'aventure, première course Avril 2010 - La Select 650

mardi 7 octobre 2008

Exalio Power to Change


Slide 1

I met Bruno in our time where I was heading up the World-wide support organization in Baan Company. Already at that time, while we were building and AMS business, Bruno stroke me as a very hands-on, creative person.
I was impressed with the creative solutions that he was able to deliver to our clients.
As I moved into the role of VP Services for EMEA, I did not hesitate to appoint Bruno as leader of the French team.
His understanding of the French customer base, combined with his ability to work in tough circumstances were the bases for the trust that I put in him.
Bruno was a try execution guy, not worried to make his hand dirty. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with him.
Ardin Vlot

Aucun commentaire: